Adam AGB / AGF Bench Checkweighing Scale
- Product Code: Adam-AGB-AGF
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
The Adam AGB/AGF Bench & Floor Scales are manufactured to be a tough reliable industrial scale, well-suited for use on production floors, at bakeries, in shipping and receiving operations, at wholesale operations, and even during auctions.
A step up from the GBK & GFK Range, with additional features to make your weighing and counting operation run more smoothly.
Along with most of the standard weighing and counting features you would expect to find in a quality Check-weighing scale, the choice of two different plate sizes and numerous capacity and readability options, the Adam AGB & AGF range also come with:
- A choice of weighing units – Kg / g’s – Lb’s / oz’s and a custom unit of your choice
- An IP67 rated Stainless Steel Indicator - Backlit LCD Display with 40mm high digits.
All versions are supplied with an internal rechargeable battery meaning the AGB/AGF can be used in locations where power is unavailable. The RS-232 interface allows swift transmission of results to computers or printers
- EC type and OIML approved (Available in the UK soon)
- AGB – 300mm x 400mm
- AGF – 400mm x 500mm
- AGF 600 – 600mm x 800mm
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Operating Temperature - 0° to 40° C
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- 12VDC 50/60Hz 800mA adapter
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30 (ex VAT)...
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage on orders over £30 NET .
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.