Adam Gladiator Wash Down Scales
- Product Code: ADAM-GLADIATOR
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
The Adam Gladiator range of Stainless Steel Washdown Checkweighing Scales are designed for the most stringent weighing environments within the Food, Pharmaceutical and any Industrial arenas where hygiene and clean room regulations are critical. The Gladiator range can also be utilised in areas where dust, water & moisture are prominent, giving you peace of mind where other scales may fail.
The Gladiators IP76 rated connections, weighing platform and display offers thorough protection during operating and washdown processes. The IP76 rating means the unit can be dropped into a body of water up to a meter deep for half an hour, so will give you more than enough confidence when using in the majority of the most challenging wet conditions you can throw at it, and during cleaning.
The large backlit LCD display with 40mm high digits will make for easy viewing in any lighting conditions and the supplied pillar mounted display allows operators easy viewing of the readout. In addition, the display will change colour to show if weight is over, under or within your pre-set tolerances.
Available with a choice of three pan sizes for large or small items, 9 different weighing capacities, and multiple weighing units.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Backlit display with 40mm high digits changes colour for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Mains power cord
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- kg, g, lb, oz, N, Custom Unit
250 x 250mm
|GGS16||16Kg||0.5g||250 x 250mm|
250 x 250mm
|GGB35||35Kg||1g||300 x 400mm|
300 x 400mm
400 x 500mm
400 x 500mm
|GGL150||150Kg||5g||450 x 600mm|
450 x 600mm
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30 (ex VAT)...
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage on orders over £30 NET .
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Please check here for Offshore and Scottish Highlands shipping upgrades
If you require a faster delivery, click here for timed shipping upgrades
If you are ordering outside of the UK, please click here to see our international rates