Adam CPW Plus M Platform Scale
- Product Code: CPW+M#
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
Adam CPW Plus M range are a rugged and larger alternative to the CPW Plus range, providing you with a heavy duty all-round multi-purpose weighing scale
With a generous easy clean 500mm x 500mm stainless steel platform, and capacities from 35kg up to 200kg, with accuracy between 10g and 50g, the CPW Plus M is perfect for both commercial and industrial use.
The indicator is on an extendable cable, allowing easy viewing of the readout by either fixing it to a wall, or laying it on a handy surface.
With duel power supply from the mains AC adaptor, or the internal rechargeable batteries, (both included) and weighing only 9kg, the CPW Plus M scale can be easily moved or transported from one area to another.
For use in a warehouse, workshop, or even a garage.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or rechargeable batteries (included)
|kg, lb, lb:oz, oz
|12VDC 50/60Hz 500mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
|Mild steel base
|0° to 40°C
|Electrical Safety Mark
|Battery Life (Hours)
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30 (ex VAT)...
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage on orders over £30 NET .
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.