Adam GBK / GFK Bench Checkweighing Scale
- Product Code: GBK#
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
Durable and flexible, the Adam GBK & GFK bench scales provide great solutions for demanding industrial and manufacturing tasks and are superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions.
The GBK has a compact stainless steel 300mm x 400mm platform, & is is ideal for parts counting, batching or routine weighing, percentage weighing, dynamic weighing, check weighing with LED limit indicators & check counting,.
The GFK range offers a larger 400mm x 500mm platform, larger capacities, up to 600kg and a higher resolution ‘H’ range giving you a 1g accuracy on a 75KG scale up to 2g on the 150kg version.
The GFK version also offers the 'H' option on the 75kg and 150kg capacities, giving you a far greater readability for more accurate measuring.
GBK & GFK are well-suited for use on production floors ,in shipping and receiving operations, at wholesale operations, and even during auctions.
All GBK & GFK models feature a full numeric keypad and checkweighing lights to simplify operation and are powered by mains power cord or the built-in, rechargeable battery, allowing both scales to be operated anywhere
The pillar mounted display can be used with or without the pillar, allowing operators easy viewing of the display. Oversized rubber feet offer stability, while the cast aluminium frame provides even weight distribution and ensures consistent readings regardless of where the object is placed during weighing., and both the GBK's & GFK’s intuitive software helps save time and reduces errors when logging data.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is included – the cable is an optional extra and will provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, 20mm high digits backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Operating Temperature -10° to 40 °C
- GBK – 300mm x 400mm
- GFK – 400mm x 500mm
- GFK 600 – 600mm x 800mm
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Mains power cord
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage — you can shop with confidence that the price you see will be the price you pay at checkout.
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
All of our prices are shown Inclusive of VAT and Free Shipping to MOST UK Mainland addresses.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.