Adam Cruiser Retail Approved Counting CCT Scale
- Product Code: ADAM-CRUISER-CCT-INDUSTRIAL
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
The Adam Cruiser Bench Counting CCT Range is perfect solution to your retail counting and weighing needs.
Ideal for retail shops, market traders and stall holders who either sell by number and or weight, this range of Stamped Trade Approved Scales will allow you to count or weigh your products in the knowledge you are complying with Trading Standards and Weights & Measures regulations.
Designed for commercial, catering and retail use, there will be a CCT model that will ensure accurate weighing and counting of items for selling, packing, shipping and stock taking.
With a tough ASB plastic house, sizeable 210mm x 300mm Stainless Steel Pan and sealed keypad, these scales can handle the rigours of most catering, retail and market stall situations.
Allowing speedy and accurate counting, the CCT scales will speed up your packing and processing operation while delivering exact results via a clear backlit LCD display with 15mm high digits.
Supplied with a 12V DC adaptor that powers internal re-chargeable batteries with programmable auto power off to conserve battery life, the CCT scale is totally transportable, so it can be used where it is needed. The optional Hard Carry case also enables safe transport in a car or a van, perfect for multisite and temporary outlets.
The scales offer 4 different capacities and readabilities, enabling you to choose the right scale for your needs
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- AC adapter included
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- 210mm x 300mm
- kg, g, lb,
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage — you can shop with confidence that the price you see will be the price you pay at checkout.
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
All of our prices are shown Inclusive of VAT and Free Shipping to MOST UK Mainland addresses.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.