Adam Cruiser Checkweighing CKT Scale
- Product Code: ADAM-CRUISER-CKT-Checkweighing
Orders placed after 3.00 pm may not be shipped on the same day
The Adam Cruiser Bench Checkweighing CKT Range is perfect solution to your industrial checkweighing and basic counting needs.
Designed for commercial and industrial use, there will be a CKT model that will ensure accurate checkweighing and counting of parts for packing, shipping and stock taking.
With a tough ASB plastic house, sizeable 210mm x 300mm Stainless Steel Pan and sealed keypad, these scales can handle the rigours of most industrial & warehouse situations.
Allowing speedy and accurate weighing, the CKT scales will speed up your repetitive weighing procedures prior to packing and processing while delivering exact results via a clear backlit LCD display with 15mm high digits.
Supplied with a 12V DC adaptor that powers internal re-chargeable batteries with programmable auto power off to conserve battery life, the CKT scale is totally transportable, so it can be used where it is needed. The optional Hard Carry case also enables safe transport in a car or a van, perfect for multisite situations.
The scales offer 5 different capacities and readabilities, the standard range goes from 0.1g on a 4kg version to 2g on the 48kg scale, while the ‘UH’ Ultra High Resolution range offers even more accuracy from 0.05g on an 8kg scale to 0.5g on the 48kg version.
For retail shops, market traders and stall holders who either sell by number and or weight, there is also a range of Stamped Trade Approved Scales so you can count or weigh your products in the knowledge you are complying with Trading Standards and Weights & Measures regulations.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Drip channels help divert spills away from the scales internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- 210mm x 300mm
- kg, g, lb,
Shipping Rates & Upgrades
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30 (ex VAT)...
so no nasty surprises at checkout.
With the vast majority of items listed on this site being supplied without an additional charge for postage on orders over £30 NET .
The only time you may have additional charges is when you’re buying bulk quantities, very large items or you’re located offshore or in certain parts of the Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes.